Journal Club is organized by the students as well as faculty members and held every month. Faculty & Students, presenting papers related to research
The objective of Journal Club is to:
- Promote and Enhance the research activity in educational institution
- Familiarize Members with Emerging Trends in the field of Pharmacy
- Empower the students Analytical Interpretation skills.
- Provide the Environment for learning interdisciplinary academic research.
- Organizing workshop, seminars and gust lectures for the researchers in the institution.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED :
- Choose a relatively recent, original research article (not a review) that shares a theme with the work of your lab.The research article must not be from your or a collaborator’s lab and must be less than 15 pages (including supplemental material)
- Email the article to respective class mail-ID at least one week prior to the journal club date for approval
- Present an intro to your lab’s general research areas and include necessary background, discussion, and critique of the chosen article The estimated time of presentation is approximately 30 minutes
- Lead a brief Q & A about your lab and the chosen article
Dr.G.LALITH SAGAR REDDY