R & D CELL
The Research & Development (R & D) Cell facilitates and encourages research culture among the faculty and students. Its prime role is to create contacts with the real world and promote research through a range of publications. The R&D Cell takes upon the responsibility of creating a work place to attract the best talent and strives continuously in pooling of skills and internal resources, creating strategy, overcoming limitations, and makes the College proud to be amongst the best institutions around the Globe.
- To Execute the research initiatives planned by the Principal
- Identification of thrust areas of research in each department
- Review the progress of research and offer necessary guidance whenever required
- Identify different organizations/ industries to undertake collaborative research on current topics of mutual interest
- Faculty Research and Development committee specifically work for faculty of Institute and motivate the faculty of the Institute in achieving the objectives of R&D.
- To balance Research and teaching activities
- To improve resource utilization
- To promote the faculty to organize and attend conference/workshops/ Seminars/Training/ FDP for faculty
- To create awareness and promote faculty for publication, research contribution and patents.
R & D CELL MEMBERS
Dr.Ch.Babu Rao M.Pharm,Ph.D
M.Surya Prabha M.Pharm(Ph.D)
Dr.G.lalith Sagar Reddy Pharm,D