The Training & Placement Cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to the graduate and post-graduate students to secure employment in multi-national companies and other reputed organizations and industries.
The Training & Placement Cell extends its services round the year and facilitates to establish contacts between companies and students. This Cell helps the students to improve skills in related fields (soft skills, resume preparation, practice for interviews, etc) and career guidance. Frequently this cell conducts number of mock tests to improve the performance in written examinations. The aim is to ensure that students have the information and skills necessary for an effective job search.
Objectives of placement cell:
- Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as GATE, IELTS etc
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process
Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC)
The objective of the IIP Cell is to reduce the gap between industry expectations (practice) and academic offerings (theory) by direct involvement of industry to attain a symbiosis.
The aim and objective of this Cell is to produce Pharmacy students who would be professionally trained in areas, meeting the specific needs of Industry in order to make them usefully employable for the Industry. This cell is responsible for the purposeful industry institution interaction. This enables free consultation, diffusion of new technology and technological upgrading. The cell also helps students to do projects in the industries.
- To provide technical consultancy and training to small scale & rural industries.
- To take up joint Research & Development projects with the industries
- Recruitment opportunities
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.