PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMMITTEE
The Committee has to conduct awareness programmes among the staff and students. The Committee aims to evolve a mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence in the institution. The committee shall also ensure to
- Implementation of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
- Provide an environment free of gender-based discrimination.
- Ensure equal access of all facilities and participation in activities of the college
- Create a secure physical and social environment which will deter acts of sexual harassment
- Promote a social and psychological environment that will raise awareness about sexual harassment in its various forms
Surya Prabha M.Pharm (Ph.D),Assot.Prof
Ch.Balasiva kumar Krushna Seva Samithi
N.Suresh M.Pharm (Ph.D),Assot.Prof
Sk.Arif mohammad M.Pharm ,Asst.Prof
T.Lavanya Pharm.D Asst.Prof
Member Representative from NGO